LEFT OVER PLY

Worth mentioning but don't fit in other categories.
Bemm 52
Type of boat I like: <-- Please read instructions to the left and delete this text. Then, tell us what type boat you like! :-)

Re: LEFT OVER PLY

Post by Bemm 52 »

Nah not finished yet :roll:

Hulls planked :)

Kinda been wrapped up with this at present :D :D ......................Retirement house can't wait to give work the flick :D .......... a few years yet to go though :|

craiggamesh
Type of boat I like: <-- Please read instructions to the left and delete this text. Then, tell us what type boat you like! :-)

Post by craiggamesh »

Nice looking house.
Regards,

Craig
------------------------------------------------------
If I had more clamps, I could build more boats.
PiratePete
Type of boat I like: Wadefish + Mirarge Drive.

Post by PiratePete »

Thats one sweet looking little boat Bemm.

U love a holiday home like that but at groung level. Fit a rollar door in with sliding galss doors in behind. Put the boat in side shut the Rolla door when you go back home & then pull it out again when you come back & colse the sliders . . . . . :D :D :D
Bemm 52

Post by Bemm 52 »

PiratePete wrote: Fit a rollar door in with sliding galss doors in behind. Put the boat in side shut the Rolla door when you go back home & then pull it out again when you come back & colse the sliders . . . . . :D :D :D
Thats a great idea Pete :idea: .....................Unfortunatly i don't think SWMBO will wear it :( :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: