Speck fishing

Worth mentioning but don't fit in other categories.
surfman
Type of boat I like: <-- Please read instructions to the left and delete this text. Then, tell us what type boat you like! :-)

Re: Speck fishing

Post by surfman »

Sparkey, if you plan on being in the area please PM me I will try to meet up with you. I am there most weekends, someday maybe all the time but that may be a while down the road.
Tight Lines, Steve
Oldsparkey
Design Reviewer
Type of boat I like: Wood boats .

Post by Oldsparkey »

surfman wrote:Sparkey, if you plan on being in the area please PM me I will try to meet up with you. I am there most weekends, someday maybe all the time but that may be a while down the road.

I thank you for the offer and will take you up on that ......Right now I am going to be aimed the other direction later this month .........Everglades , before the bugs and heat gets really bad down there and the fishing is still good. :D

This nutty state just offers to many places to paddle and camp , not even thinking about all the great fishing. I know where the fish hide down there. :lol:
Remember:
Amateurs built the Ark...... Professionals built the Titanic
Visit some fine paddlers at The Southern Paddler
surfman
Type of boat I like: <-- Please read instructions to the left and delete this text. Then, tell us what type boat you like! :-)

Post by surfman »

Can't argue with that have a great time.
Tight Lines, Steve