Halloween surprise

Area for ideas about designs you want to see. Guests welcome to post!
tx river rat
Type of boat I like: <-- Please read instructions to the left and delete this text. Then, tell us what type boat you like! :-)

Halloween surprise

Post by tx river rat »

Is this a halloween trick on Matt
Might be a black cat in disguise
Oh boy lets see how many designs does Matt have 3 variations to a design boy this fellow is going to be busy.
Seriously Matt I think this is a great ideal and should spark some great designs. I will take my hat off to you most designers would not have the guts to do this.
Hummmmmmmmmm making my wish list now.
Ron
Kayak Jack
Design Reviewer
Type of boat I like: <-- Please read instructions to the left and delete this text. Then, tell us what type boat you like! :-)

Post by Kayak Jack »

Matt,
My favorite is a decked canoe. The can serve for fishing, camping, exploring, and larking about. Some like round bottoms, and others like vee, and some like flat bottomed craft. And, some like their decks long, medium, or short.

Is it possible to have, say three standard hull designs (round, vee, and flat) that would fit under any combination of deck configurations? If my combinations and permutations are correct, that could provide (9 X 9 x 9) = 729 combinations.

Then, add in three length variations, and make that 2,187 possible set ups.
Kayak Jack
Doing what you like is FREEDOM
Liking what you do is HAPPINESS
I spent most of my money on whiskey and women - and I'm afraid I just wasted the rest.