WADEFISH 3.0

Area for ideas about designs you want to see. Guests welcome to post!
LIGHT KEEPER'S KID
Type of boat I like: WADEFISH 15x32

WADEFISH 3.0

Post by LIGHT KEEPER'S KID »

It's time Matt for the BTB WADEFISH 3.0 12'or13'X36" beam :!: The WADEFISH 15x32 is a hit for the bigger guys that don't want to pay $1200. for plastic boat like the Malibu X-factor and now they need a WOOD Fish-N-Dive for the BTB group :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: Thanks again for the Wadefish 15x32 and to everyone blame MATT not me PLEASE :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mike
The wise man in the storm prays to God, not for safety from danger, but for deliverance from fear.
__Ralph Waldo Emerson
jem
Site Admin
Type of boat I like: Wooden

Re: WADEFISH 3.0

Post by jem »

LIGHT KEEPER'S KID wrote:It's time Matt for the BTB WADEFISH 3.0 12'or13'X36" beam
Mike
Money talks! :mrgreen: :P
-Matt. Designer.
LIGHT KEEPER'S KID

Your Terrible :!: But u the Man :lol: :lol: :lol: I'll have to see how this does BTB but I'm already thinking WADEFISH 3.0 :roll:

Mike
The wise man in the storm prays to God, not for safety from danger, but for deliverance from fear.
__Ralph Waldo Emerson
Oldsparkey
Design Reviewer
Type of boat I like: Wood boats .

Post by Oldsparkey »

jem wrote:
LIGHT KEEPER'S KID wrote:It's time Matt for the BTB WADEFISH 3.0 12'or13'X36" beam
Mike
Money talks! :mrgreen: :P
MAN .. Does money talk ... All it ever says to me is ..... By...By...So Long

Chuck.
Remember:
Amateurs built the Ark...... Professionals built the Titanic
Visit some fine paddlers at The Southern Paddler
LIGHT KEEPER'S KID

I know the feeling,right in Matts hand :lol:

Mike
__Ralph Waldo Emerson
Wannabe

Post by Wannabe »

Money goes into Matt's hand :D , a new boat design goes into your hands :D, You build the boat and think of something else you want and callMatt. Money goes into Matt's hand :D , and a new boat design goes into your hands :D . Sounds like a win win deal and that's what helps the world go round.
Bob
LIGHT KEEPER'S KID

Beleave me I know what makes the world go around :lol: I'm the one who paid for the design fee for the new Wadefish 15x32,I was just pulling Matt leg mate :wink: :lol: He already knows i want a BTB kayak after this build,I'm just trying to get him to design it for Free :lol: But i don't think that will happen but one can wish seeing this is a wish list post :wink: :lol:

Mike
__Ralph Waldo Emerson
jem
Site Admin

Post by jem »

Well I will say this much.... I've been working on a design like the Cobra Kayak F&D off and on for some time. I have the basic hull modeled out. Played a little with it this morning. But I have 2 designs I need to get out first before I can fully tackle that one.

It's not going to win any speed or beauty contests, but it should punch over surf and be very stable. My goal is a sit-inside version and a SOT version. It will replace the existing Buccaneer, which has never done that well and never really seemed "right" to me.
-Matt. Designer.
LIGHT KEEPER'S KID

8) 8) 8) Well its type of use for BTB you only have to paddle 200-300 yards out past the surf and its a matter of not becomeing a TURTLE in the surf and dumping all your gear over-board and then begining that type of fishing thats important :lol: And being as tall as i'm and having a high center of gravety,short and wide is a good thing :lol: :lol: :lol: I hope its going to be in the 12-13 X 34-36 range for we big boys :lol: :lol: :lol: By the way i'm starting my 15x32 Wadefish this weekend and man i can't wait to get it wet 8) 8) 8)

Mike
__Ralph Waldo Emerson
jem
Site Admin

Post by jem »

13' x 36".
-Matt. Designer.