Eno

Share your photos of outing with your boat!
zeb
Type of boat I like: <-- Please read instructions to the left and delete this text. Then, tell us what type boat you like! :-)

Eno

Post by zeb »

Hiya Folks
Heres a couple of piccies of a recent wee Scotish break
Loch Ken looking like a mill pond
It was a lovely couple of days had the site all to myself 8)
The Eno is a great little boat.

This little boat is not quite a year old but has already given Me a thousand
wonderful memories :D
All The Best
Zeb
hairymick
Design Reviewer
Type of boat I like: <-- Please read instructions to the left and delete this text. Then, tell us what type boat you like! :-)

Post by hairymick »

G'day Zeb,

I love that boat mate. beautiful piccies too. \\BTW, Have you considered building a removeable seat base and using a sit backer seat?

I reckon they are the bees knees. Very comfortable and can be used as a camp seat when you get to where you want to go. even better, they can go from canoe to canoe with only the need to ever build one seat. 8)
Regards,
Mick

JEMWATERCRAFT Swampgirl; Wadefish;Touring Pirogue;South Wind; P5 ;
Laker X 2, Sasquatch 16.5 T-V 15 Okwata 15:
Cobia 15 (under construction)
jem
Site Admin
Type of boat I like: Wooden

Post by jem »

Nice!

And I can't believe I haven't updated the Eno product page with your pictures yet! :oops: May I use them?
-Matt. Designer.
zeb

Post by zeb »

Hiya fellas
Mick,I like to kneel usually but I used that dry bag cos I hurt My back the day before I went(I was buggered if I was calling the trip off :twisted: )but I do like the idea of the dual purpose seat for camp too.
8)
Is there any info on the removable base anywhere?

Matt, feel free to use any pictures 8) Shes a lovely little boat that has given Me and My Family hours of fun.
All The Best
Zeb
hairymick
Design Reviewer

Post by hairymick »

Zeb,

All I did was have a look at Chuck's folding pirogue seat - made a base similar, and strapped on one of Matt's Sit Backer chairs.

Regards,
Mick

JEMWATERCRAFT Swampgirl; Wadefish;Touring Pirogue;South Wind; P5 ;
Laker X 2, Sasquatch 16.5 T-V 15 Okwata 15:
Cobia 15 (under construction)
Oldsparkey
Design Reviewer
Type of boat I like: Wood boats .

Post by Oldsparkey »

Just make the bottom of the seat and forget the back when using the Sit Backer. Same thing I have for the Freedom 15 when I use it. :D

Nice thing about that combination , it can be used anywhere , even in your boat. :lol:

Chuck.
Remember:
Amateurs built the Ark...... Professionals built the Titanic
Visit some fine paddlers at The Southern Paddler
Kayak Jack
Design Reviewer

Post by Kayak Jack »

Zeb,

Very nice looking workmanship there. Really fine.

Do you co any camping on those lochs?
Kayak Jack
Doing what you like is FREEDOM
Liking what you do is HAPPINESS
I spent most of my money on whiskey and women - and I'm afraid I just wasted the rest.
zeb

Post by zeb »

Thanks for the kind comments
the sitbacker is a great idea, cheers for that Mick(might even use it in my canoe Chuck :wink: )
Jack
I camped for three days,It was an official campsite but as luck would have it I was the only one there :D

I had originally planned to explore the islands and camp on one or two of them but with my dodgey back I thought the camp site was the safest option.

Its a beautiful loch,nine miles long ,all kinds of wild life to watch(I took a book to read and never even opened it)

P.S. Mick I talked to a guy last summer who pulled a twenty eight pound pike out of there.
All The Best
Zeb
Kayak Jack
Design Reviewer

Post by Kayak Jack »

Zeb,

I'm betting that you felt a LOT better after that trip. Good medicine!
Kayak Jack
Doing what you like is FREEDOM
Liking what you do is HAPPINESS
I spent most of my money on whiskey and women - and I'm afraid I just wasted the rest.