Port Albert/Safety beach

Share your photos of outing with your boat!
Tor
Type of boat I like: <-- Please read instructions to the left and delete this text. Then, tell us what type boat you like! :-)

Port Albert/Safety beach

Post by Tor »

It was a wild weekend here in Melbourne, glad I was elsewhere.

Port Albert in the estuary.

Safety Beach, Port Phillip Bay where I caught my first ever squid and didn't get inked.

Tor
OnkaBob
Type of boat I like: <-- Please read instructions to the left and delete this text. Then, tell us what type boat you like! :-)

Re: Port Albert/Safety beach

Post by OnkaBob »

If ya didn't get inked it never happened! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice pics.
Cheers, Bob

Laker 13 - christened and slimed (just).
Laker accessories underway.
olsnappa

Post by olsnappa »

Great photos Tor........
Geeez, that Port Albert shot looks inviting. It was a good place to be this past weekend.
You'd said earlier you were hoping to get down there if the weather held and as the tempest raged here in Melbourne, I wondered if you'd ended up cancelling.
Good decision not to by the look of it!....... :D :D
John.
1 Cape Fear Sit In....a couple more planned
2 Laker 14's
1 Paddle board

"People who don't make mistakes don't make anything"
Tor

Post by Tor »

olsnappa,

We postponed the trip down on the Friday and I was quietly kicking myself as Saturday morning was really nice.

Sunday was good and I got out early (the photo was taken about 8am) almost no wind and the tide was going out filling the channels with small flathead :D :D . Spent about 3 hours drifting and paddling and got 4 reasonable fish for dinner and lost a couple too so it kept me busy.

was good to be alive

Tor