Again

Share your photos of outing with your boat!
tx river rat
Type of boat I like: <-- Please read instructions to the left and delete this text. Then, tell us what type boat you like! :-)

Again

Post by tx river rat »

I was informed today bye my two granddaughters that a overnite Brazos
yak trip is on for Monday and Tuesday. Also rather bluntly that I had better be there since they were going to need a couple of my boats.
I am packing again. :lol:
Ron
T-V Bumble bee Hot air perow and Laker 13 will be going ,no plastic in sight :lol:
makenmend
Type of boat I like: kayak canoe

Re: Again

Post by makenmend »

well good on you PaPa its worth it.
MM
David Kopera
Type of boat I like: <-- Please read instructions to the left and delete this text. Then, tell us what type boat you like! :-)

Post by David Kopera »

:D You love it. Just keep an eye on those yung'uns so they don't get too far ahead of you.......... :roll:
wilded
Type of boat I like: Kayak

Post by wilded »

Have a great time making memories. You may want to pick up some knee pads. They save the knees and help brace them for us older guys. :roll:
Oldsparkey
Design Reviewer
Type of boat I like: Wood boats .

Post by Oldsparkey »

I'm wondering just what did he bribe them with to make them say that. Or is this a way to get him on the river so they can ( surprise) present a cane to him to use when walking in rivers. :lol:

Ron , I know all of you will have one grand time , just be honest about the fish they catch since we know they will catch more then you will.

Chuck.
Remember:
Amateurs built the Ark...... Professionals built the Titanic
Visit some fine paddlers at The Southern Paddler