Sturgeon hunting in the Sabalo

Share your photos of outing with your boat!
craiggamesh
Type of boat I like: <-- Please read instructions to the left and delete this text. Then, tell us what type boat you like! :-)

Re: Sturgeon hunting in the Sabalo

Post by craiggamesh »

It took me several hours to thaw out. My fingers still hurt a little. :|
Regards,

Craig
------------------------------------------------------
If I had more clamps, I could build more boats.
goanywhere
Type of boat I like: Fishing SOTs.

Post by goanywhere »

There'd be plenty of fish in that river if people like me were going to fish for them in that weather!

Come down under some time and we'll show you places where you can catch more than one (!!), in weather where you don't need anything but shorts! :lol: :lol:
My psychologist reckons I need lots of fishin' therapy!
craiggamesh
Type of boat I like: <-- Please read instructions to the left and delete this text. Then, tell us what type boat you like! :-)

Post by craiggamesh »

goanywhere wrote:There'd be plenty of fish in that river if people like me were going to fish for them in that weather!

Come down under some time and we'll show you places where you can catch more than one (!!), in weather where you don't need anything but shorts! :lol: :lol:

I would love to get down there. I almost got a free trip down there 2 years ago through work, but it fell through.
Regards,

Craig
------------------------------------------------------
If I had more clamps, I could build more boats.
goanywhere
Type of boat I like: Fishing SOTs.

Post by goanywhere »

I'm sure the Kayak fishing fraternity anywhere in Aus would welcome you if you came down here.

By the way, I didn't mean to ridicule you, just that you have to be super keen to pursue an interest in fishing under those conditions. Makes me very thankful we have so much freedom here. Mind you, there are limits on fishing for some species here too. The famed Murray River Cod is prohibited in many parts of the river, and species like the Blue Groper are prohibited in many parts of South Australia where I come from, but for the most part we get it pretty good when it comes to fishing.
My psychologist reckons I need lots of fishin' therapy!