What it is all about

Share your photos of outing with your boat!
tx river rat
Type of boat I like: <-- Please read instructions to the left and delete this text. Then, tell us what type boat you like! :-)

What it is all about

Post by tx river rat »

I have been working on boats to much its time to go paddling and fishing :D
Glen and his son Taylor wanted to get on the Brazos for a short trip. Taylor had never been in a yak.
That was all the excuse I needed broke out three of my wood boats , Hot air perow , T-V and the new Cruiser. We loaded up and headed for the river.
Father and son ready to launch.

We got out of the steel around the bridge and then turned Taylor loose
like most kids he took to it like a duck to water.

We paddled and played and then put in on a sand bar and started fishing , Taylor caught a gasper

He was reeling in so fast he had that fish air borne.
We caught a few more ,nothing special but at least we didnt get skunked.
shot of all three yaks on the bar

We spent a couple hours fishing and then headed back to the ramp ,ran across this little fellow on the way

It was a great easy trip ,intoduced a newby caught some fish and had good company . Taylor has already called me today wanting to set another trip up.
Ron
Bemm 52
Type of boat I like: <-- Please read instructions to the left and delete this text. Then, tell us what type boat you like! :-)

Re: What it is all about

Post by Bemm 52 »

I keep looking at the last picture.............what should I be seeing? :? :?
tx river rat

Post by tx river rat »

If you look to the right of the branch that goes in the water about a foot of the bank is a beaver.
He swam down the bank a hundred yards parell me
Ron
Bemm 52

Post by Bemm 52 »

I see it thanks mate......... I love the stealth factor of paddle craft we kinda blend with the environment
Cheers Paul