Kids

Share your photos of outing with your boat!
tx river rat
Type of boat I like: <-- Please read instructions to the left and delete this text. Then, tell us what type boat you like! :-)

Kids

Post by tx river rat »

My sil and two granddaughters came by today and borrowed a couple boats ,the Duck and the Crusier .
They spent the night on the river and I met them to help load up.
The two girls were playing in the yaks and then I look up and see the oldest one standing up paddling the duck like a paddle board,that boat is a v bottom 20 inches wide, they have amazing balance ,I would have been swimming.
Ron
tx river rat
Type of boat I like: <-- Please read instructions to the left and delete this text. Then, tell us what type boat you like! :-)

Re: Kids

Post by tx river rat »

now the rest of the story.
These girls are normal fu fu teenagers but they have a little Texas red neck in them and take after there grandpa a little on there sense of humor.
They had been jacking with each other all morning running into each other and trying to dump each other.
Thing escalated a little when the youngest pick a rock up and chunked it hitting the oldest one in the back of the head . the oldest was rubbing her head and laughing but I could see tears in her eyes so I knew it hurt , she grabbed a plastic water bottle and threw it ,thump hit the youngest right in the nose ,now she has tears in her eyes and her nose is bleeding ,it got quite for a few minutes as we paddled on down the river . The mullet are in here thick right now , yep you guessed it as we were paddling along I hit one with a paddle and it jumped smaked the oldest one in the nose and landed in her boat .EVERYBODY lost it all four of us floating down the river laughing so hard we could get our breath.
Neither girl got mad and were calling each other fish nose and bloody one feather before we got to the take out . They may be fu fu little girls but they are tougher than a boot and have a Texas sense of humor
Ron
cjbfisher
Type of boat I like: SOT fishing kayaks.

Post by cjbfisher »

Good story Ron.
Gave me a bit of a chuckle. :lol:
Chris
jem
Site Admin
Type of boat I like: Wooden

Post by jem »

It's all fun and games paddling until someone gets a bloody nose.... then it get REALLY fun! :lol:
-Matt. Designer.