RE;Is it real $39.95 for as many plans desired

Forum for www.boatplans.dk. Guests welcome to post!
Mike Redmond

RE;Is it real $39.95 for as many plans desired

Post by Mike Redmond »

Good morning everyone,just came across your site while surfing for boat plans on the net I am just trying to understand the add is it 40 bucks for as many plans that I want! or is it $40 for each of the plans...Mike
hairymick
Design Reviewer
Type of boat I like: <-- Please read instructions to the left and delete this text. Then, tell us what type boat you like! :-)

Post by hairymick »

G'day Mike,

Could you post a link to the add please. I haven't seen it.
Regards,
Mick

JEMWATERCRAFT Swampgirl; Wadefish;Touring Pirogue;South Wind; P5 ;
Laker X 2, Sasquatch 16.5 T-V 15 Okwata 15:
Cobia 15 (under construction)
hairymick
Design Reviewer
Type of boat I like: <-- Please read instructions to the left and delete this text. Then, tell us what type boat you like! :-)

Post by hairymick »

OK,

I just found it.

Mike, while I can't speak for Morton, he is a friend of Matt's and that is good enough for me. I believe that Morton is true to his word. He designs fine boats, and I think that any one of his designs at that price would be a bargain, let alone ALL of them.

I am committed to building a couple more of Matts lovely boats but at that price, I think it is time for me to go shopping again.

Morton, we haven't spoken before, but I have a feeling we will be real soon mate. :D

Been feeling the need for a lovely row boat for a while now. :oops:
Regards,
Mick

hairymick
Design Reviewer

Post by hairymick »

OK Morton,

You have got me mate. :D

I LOVE your 15"river picnic rowing skiff. Not sure when I will get time to build her this year but will be ordering that one first. :P
Regards,
Mick

Boatplans.dk
Design Reviewer

Post by Boatplans.dk »

Mike Redmond wrote:I am just trying to understand the add is it 40 bucks for as many plans that I want! or is it $40 for each of the plans...Mike
You can download as many as you want. So the $39.95 are NOT just for the plans for one single design.
hairymick wrote:Morton, we haven't spoken before, but I have a feeling we will be real soon mate. :D

Been feeling the need for a lovely row boat for a while now. :oops:
Thank you Mick, looking forward to speek with you :D
Morten Olesen - Boatplans.dk
Blog: http://BoatBuildingArticles.com/

Check out my author page at Amazon and browse for boat building books: http://www.boatplans.dk/news.asp?news=amazon
hairymick
Design Reviewer

Post by hairymick »

Thank you Morton.

Mate, I too sent you an email but it musn't be getting through either.

My question was this.

I am only on dial-up here, and I am concerned about my computor's ability to download a big file. Anything over about a megabyte and a half is allmost impossible on this machine.

I really want to buy the plans for your 15' River Picnic Rowing Skiff but I don't need the build instructions if they will make the file too big. Just the plans would be fine.

I would, of course, be prepared to pay your price in full but I need to know the size of the file before I order if you don't mind.

I have been dreaming about building a classic, beautiful rowing skiff for a couple of years now, just for those lazy days with my wife, on our local lake and rivers, but still be a very good rowers boat for those days when covering a few miles is important.
Your skiff took my breath away. It is exactly what I was looking for, clearly fast and efficient to row, yet maintaining the beautiful classic lines of yesteryear - stunning.

The build will be a few months away but I really want to get my greedy little hands on the plans now. :D
Regards,
Mick

Boatplans.dk
Design Reviewer

Post by Boatplans.dk »

Hi Mick,

I received your message and sent you an answer a few days ago, but it looks like you haven't received that.

The plans including drawing list and a short building instruction are 520 KB. I think you are right, you don't need the master course or 3D model, and they are some 10 MB extra.

I have a special at the moment, but if you are only interested in the River picnic it will be cheaper for you to just buy the plans for this design. The price is $34 and you can use the link below:

http://www.boatplans.dk/additem2.asp?id=58

I can sent you the plans (520 KB) by email if you like, but if you choose to download the plans it is in a separate zip-file, so you don't have to download all the other stuff.
Morten Olesen - Boatplans.dk
Blog: http://BoatBuildingArticles.com/

Check out my author page at Amazon and browse for boat building books: http://www.boatplans.dk/news.asp?news=amazon
hairymick
Design Reviewer

Post by hairymick »

G'day Morton,

Thank you for the very quick reply.

I just found your email in my junkmail folder, sorry mate I rarely check this folder but have now marked you as safe. 10Mb is way too big for my vista pig.

Will buy them now.
Regards,
Mick

hairymick
Design Reviewer

Post by hairymick »

Morton,

I am trying to order these plans, am filling out all the required information but the thing still won't let me do it. I keeps coming up with a please fill out all the information message. I asure you, I am doing this.
Regards,
Mick

hairymick
Design Reviewer

Post by hairymick »

OK ,

Done. sorry mate. I forgot to click card type.

I'll go out the back and give myself some uppercuts. :oops:
Regards,
Mick