Wadefish Instructions

Ask your questions here. Guests welcome to post!
Mullet_Key
Type of boat I like: <-- Please read instructions to the left and delete this text. Then, tell us what type boat you like! :-)

Wadefish Instructions

Post by Mullet_Key »

Matt, just started, the cockpit frame is going together well. In regards to the two frames that are postioned fore & aft.., about the size of dinner platters, those are temporary correct?

The vertical tankwell support, does it span the the rear mid-deck crossmember and the sole? or just under the tankwell? MK
Pygmy Arctic Tern
JEM Swamp Girl -15
JEM Wadefish 15
jem
Site Admin
Type of boat I like: Wooden

Re: Wadefish Instructions

Post by jem »

Mullet_Key wrote:Matt, just started, the cockpit frame is going together well. In regards to the two frames that are postioned fore & aft.., about the size of dinner platters, those are temporary correct?
Yes those will be removed before final assembly. You could use them for backing plates for any though-hull holes you might want to drill for pad eyes or rod holders.
Mullet_Key wrote:The vertical tankwell support, does it span the the rear mid-deck crossmember and the sole? or just under the tankwell? MK
I drew it up so you could trim it to just support/span the tankwell. You trim it after the main hull is assembled.
-Matt. Designer.