end frames

Ask your questions here. Guests welcome to post!
zeb
Type of boat I like: <-- Please read instructions to the left and delete this text. Then, tell us what type boat you like! :-)

end frames

Post by zeb »

Hi Matt,would it be possible to omit the end frames on the peeroo 500 after initial construction and replace them with a thwart?Im going to put a full gunwhale with spacers to tie down camping gear and ,well they look coool!!!Its my first boat and so far shes cut out and the three main panels are curing up as i type!! thanks :D :D :D zeb p.s. your right this caper is addictive!!!!!!!! :wink:
jem
Site Admin
Type of boat I like: Wooden

Post by jem »

Yep that should be fine. But of course we'll pictures of the finished product to verify! 8)
-Matt. Designer.
zeb
Type of boat I like: <-- Please read instructions to the left and delete this text. Then, tell us what type boat you like! :-)

Post by zeb »

thanks Matt, im taking pics as i go,is it morning yet?,try to post some tomorrow night,is it morning yet? My wife loves me!!! i it mornng yet?she bought me 40 clamps today!!!! thanks again zeb :D P.S. is it :wink:
hairymick
Design Reviewer

Post by hairymick »

Heya Zeb, Welcome aboard. I think ya a going to fit right in here :lol: .

Congratulations on the choice of a fine boat. These pirogues are creating a lot of interest down here in the Southern Colonies and I think will soon become very popular with home builders.

Looking forward to your posts mate. :D
Regards,
Mick

JEMWATERCRAFT Swampgirl; Wadefish;Touring Pirogue;South Wind; P5 ;
Laker X 2, Sasquatch 16.5 T-V 15 Okwata 15:
Cobia 15 (under construction)
zeb

Post by zeb »

thanks for the welcome Mick,hope i can fit in somewhere!!!!!try n post some piccies in the log cheers zeb :D