Freedom Questions

Ask your questions here. Guests welcome to post!
Kayak Jack
Design Reviewer
Type of boat I like: <-- Please read instructions to the left and delete this text. Then, tell us what type boat you like! :-)

Post by Kayak Jack »

May the bird of paradise fly up your nose.

May the elephant of Life step on your toes.
Kayak Jack
Doing what you like is FREEDOM
Liking what you do is HAPPINESS
I spent most of my money on whiskey and women - and I'm afraid I just wasted the rest.
stevesteve
Type of boat I like: <-- Please read instructions to the left and delete this text. Then, tell us what type boat you like! :-)

Post by stevesteve »

Dang that RO Sander is cheap! I just spent the equivalent of $15 on 15 spare disks for mine in a hardware store in the UK and that Black and Decker kit includes 25 with the machine. I'd be better off buying the Walmart offer and binning the sander just for the abrasives Grrrr. :evil:

I probably could have bought them cheaper on-line but really needed them this afternoon. Have just glued the bottom on my priogue and done the fillets I needed to tidy up and sand before the glass tape goes on tonight.
Cheers,
Steve
Kayak Jack
Design Reviewer

Post by Kayak Jack »

One of these times, someone should carefully weigh all materials that go into a boat - and then weigh all our sanding dust.

Seems to me that I sand off more than I put on.
Kayak Jack
Doing what you like is FREEDOM
Liking what you do is HAPPINESS
I spent most of my money on whiskey and women - and I'm afraid I just wasted the rest.