Touring Pirogue

Ask your questions here. Guests welcome to post!
paddling4sharks
Type of boat I like: <-- Please read instructions to the left and delete this text. Then, tell us what type boat you like! :-)

Touring Pirogue

Post by paddling4sharks »

Mornin' Jem;
I ordered your e-mail plans for the Touring Pirogue last night. I haven't received the e-mail. Just curious if they were sent, or if I have an e-mail problem.....yet again.
Thanks
jem
Site Admin
Type of boat I like: Wooden

Post by jem »

I sent them a couple minutes after you sent the order (I was online at the time).

Check your spam folder. If it's not there, let me know.
-Matt. Designer.
paddling4sharks
Type of boat I like: <-- Please read instructions to the left and delete this text. Then, tell us what type boat you like! :-)

Mornin';
No, sorry, :oops: not in the E-mail account I ordered it to, ....or the E-mail account this log-in is registered to (which I had problems with last time I ordered plans).
jem
Site Admin

Post by jem »

send it to your yahoo account?
-Matt. Designer.
paddling4sharks

Mornin';
....either one. I fixed the settings.
jem
Site Admin

Post by jem »

sent to your yahoo
-Matt. Designer.
paddling4sharks

Mornin';
....yep. Sorry that account seems to be really messed up. I'm killin' this log-in and it's e-mail account....(too big of a pain in the a$$). I've re-registered under my True www LogIn: Paddlin4Reds ....with a known good account....it's workin' .....I've received the first e-mail already from Jem admin..