Wadefish Biuld

Ask your questions here. Guests welcome to post!
PiratePete
Type of boat I like: Wadefish + Mirarge Drive.

Wadefish Biuld

Post by PiratePete »

Hi Matt

I have been reading the plans I purchased a couple of months ago over & over & am ready to order my ply etc.

I have a couple of questions

1.) On page 33 Section 25 it says to remove the frames after the outside of the hull is glassed. In this process it says to cut the frames off the Cockpit Frame Assembly to get it out.

Then on page 43 Section 38 it says to cut the end pieces off the Cockpit Frame Assembly but the picture shows the "Frame Wings" still on the assembly.

Then on page 44 section 39 it shows the Assembly put back into the Hull and again the "Frame Wings" are on.

How do I re attach them & fit the Cockpit Frame Assembly back into the Hull at this time?

2.) I have always said I want to build 2 of these boats more or less side by side & when I got the plans they say they are Licensed to be used to make 1 hull from these plans. What is the fee for the second Hull.

Thanks in advance

Pete & Cate (hers will be the second one in of all colours purple . . . . . . . . but then again with a 15 Year old girl it could have been pink)
jem
Site Admin
Type of boat I like: Wooden

Re: Wadefish Biuld

Post by jem »

There's 2 sets of frames: cockpit and tankwell. I might have reused one of the pictures by mistake. I'll check it out.

For the 2nd, typical fee is half the original price.
-Matt. Designer.