Thanks to everyone here

Ask your questions here. Guests welcome to post!
DannyBoy
Type of boat I like: canoes and SOT kayaks

Thanks to everyone here

Post by DannyBoy »

Just ordered both Wadefish 15-32 and Sabalo plans. Reason For the thank you is i have read every post here.. Over the last 10 months while on deployment to IRAQ for a 4th time.. I have built 2 of Matts boat <free email one and the touring one while i was stationed in Hawaii>.. I have yet to find another forum were the people are so helpfull and all work towards the goal of enjoying what your doing and what you build... I wont be building for another 2 or 3 months.. or till i get back from Current deployment.. reason for two dif yaks is one is for me and the other is for my 16yro we are going to build them together,, as a way for us to get know each other fully again we have a strong bond to each other,, but being deployed twice in the last 3 yrs kinda spreads ya apart no matter what you do.. LOL luckly he loves fishing and this was his idea so.. again just saying thanks for having such a wonderfull community and supporting all that come this way.. look for ward to being apart of it ...

Danny
HOME OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE,

Pirogue 14-29, DK Touring Canoe, 14 jon boat, soon to be added Wadefish 15-32 and Sabalo for my sons senoir project.
makenmend
Type of boat I like: kayak canoe

Re: Thanks to you

Post by makenmend »

And all such as yourself for doing what you do and allowing us at home to participate in our various pastimes.And I'm sure your jiont venture will be sucsessful.

MM
jem
Site Admin
Type of boat I like: Wooden

Re: Thanks to everyone here

Post by jem »

Former Air Force here. I salute you.
-Matt. Designer.
lilmoe
Type of boat I like: buccaneer

Post by lilmoe »

Thank YOU -for your service and dedication. People like you allow us to pursue our habits and addiction like this.
Oldsparkey
Design Reviewer
Type of boat I like: Wood boats .

Post by Oldsparkey »

Navy Corpsman and Marine ( Fleet Marine Service ) veteran here , Thanks for your service and contribution and welcome to our world of wood boats.

Chuck.
Remember:
Amateurs built the Ark...... Professionals built the Titanic
Visit some fine paddlers at The Southern Paddler
LIGHT KEEPER'S KID
Type of boat I like: WADEFISH 15x32

Post by LIGHT KEEPER'S KID »

:D THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE :D

Mike
The wise man in the storm prays to God, not for safety from danger, but for deliverance from fear.
__Ralph Waldo Emerson
DannyBoy
Type of boat I like: canoes and SOT kayaks

Post by DannyBoy »

i love this place thank for the warm welcomes... And im glad to be here and yes hehe they are addictive.. ever :mrgreen: since i build my first boat while i was in hawaii i have been hooked .... Matt im still looking into a small motor boat too ...lol once i get back i got 30 days to do absolutly nothing but wood work<sot's> and huney do list hehe after a year it stacks up. Thanks again for the welcome.
HOME OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE,

Pirogue 14-29, DK Touring Canoe, 14 jon boat, soon to be added Wadefish 15-32 and Sabalo for my sons senoir project.
hairymick
Design Reviewer
Type of boat I like: <-- Please read instructions to the left and delete this text. Then, tell us what type boat you like! :-)

Post by hairymick »

G'day Danny and welcome mate.

I too salute you. Thanks mate.
Regards,
Mick

JEMWATERCRAFT Swampgirl; Wadefish;Touring Pirogue;South Wind; P5 ;
Laker X 2, Sasquatch 16.5 T-V 15 Okwata 15:
Cobia 15 (under construction)