how are you filling your time

Ask your questions here. Guests welcome to post!
Bemm 52
Type of boat I like: <-- Please read instructions to the left and delete this text. Then, tell us what type boat you like! :-)

Re: how are you filling your time

Post by Bemm 52 »

Cheers Matt :D :D
goanywhere
Type of boat I like: Fishing SOTs.

Post by goanywhere »

Bemm 52 wrote:Goanywhere
Your post sparked my memory.......... the reason you see 2 rails in the cockpit supports in my Sabalo build pics is because the inner ones are to Matts drawings but I wanted a wider storage compartment under there. So I glued in another set of rails and cut the inner ones out thus getting more space......Hope this helps

Cheers Paul.
Ahhh! Now that's an idea! It seems a pity to have all that unused area right under your nose (or er... bum). I think I might do the same thing.
My psychologist reckons I need lots of fishin' therapy!
Bemm 52
Type of boat I like: <-- Please read instructions to the left and delete this text. Then, tell us what type boat you like! :-)

Post by Bemm 52 »

Heres a link to a really comprehensive build diary of the same boat I built
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bills_houdini/sets/
It was challenging in terms of time outlaid to build, but a real blast to sail (something I had never done before).
Cheers Paul
Bemm 52

Post by Bemm 52 »

The other thing I have been busy at besides bread and butter work, (gotta keep the dollar meter ticking or nothing happens)................. is building a house with the view to retirement in the next 2-3 years
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVhwt2VaOdE
This is SWMBO"s video of how we spent Easter and the week after. The shed down the back of the block will be my yak and boat building playground when we move down ...counting the days, A strip built Sabalo is high on the list of too do's
Cheers Paul