Ask your questions here. Guests welcome to post!
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Design Reviewer
- Posts: 1272
- Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2004 11:08 am
- Type of boat I like: Wood boats .
- Location: Somewhere around Central Florida
- Posts: 374
- Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:20 am
- Type of boat I like: Fishing SOTs.
- Location: Adelaide, South Australia.
Depends on the structure. If it's springy like foam that isn't likely, but if it's stiff and can be reinforced you might see it used for arcraft and high-end sailing boats. But it's probably horribly expensive so using it for kayaks might be a bit down the road.
My psychologist reckons I need lots of fishin' therapy!