JEM Watercraft

Customer Service Forum
Direct Links To: Canoe Plans  --  Kayak Plans  --  Other Plans

It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:02 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Transom and temp front frame
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:40 am 

Matt,

Where or how do I find accurate transom and temp frames dimensions? Kinda thought the main frame would suffice but seems the profile and dimensions differ. Transom I could pencil out after the hull is stitched and glassed. But the main temp frame and the small frame frame (I dont have drawings with me as I write this from the only internet connection on the island)--thus mention a smaller temp frame.... and have searched for temp frame dimensions and at a loss. :?

Please advise. So far all is cool....parts cut, epoxy sourced in Manila...just the temp frame etc and I can start assembly process.

Thanks Matt. Happy New year and much success for 2016.

Ian S

Post subject: Re: Transom and temp front frame
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:18 pm 
Site Admin

IanS wrote:
Matt,

Where or how do I find accurate transom and temp frames dimensions? Kinda thought the main frame would suffice but seems the profile and dimensions differ. Transom I could pencil out after the hull is stitched and glassed. But the main temp frame and the small frame frame (I dont have drawings with me as I write this from the only internet connection on the island)--thus mention a smaller temp frame.... and have searched for temp frame dimensions and at a loss. :?

Please advise. So far all is cool....parts cut, epoxy sourced in Manila...just the temp frame etc and I can start assembly process.

Thanks Matt. Happy New year and much success for 2016.

Ian S

I answered in the other forum post you made but I'll repeat: It's in the 11x17 drawing packet. Drawing labeled "misc"