Ellie"s Eno

Builder show and discuss their progress.
zeb
Type of boat I like: <-- Please read instructions to the left and delete this text. Then, tell us what type boat you like! :-)

Post by zeb »

lBit more done on Ellies boat
I made stem pieces(not on plans sorry Matt :oops: )just for looks as they are not needed
Also fitted rub rail
been messing with seat and breasthooks too
Im having a go at a bit of marquetry,its very crude but im enjoying the new experience,not finished yet but heres whats done so far
hopefully get spacers,inwhales and thwarts fitted this week :)

All the Best Zeb and Ellie
zeb
Type of boat I like: <-- Please read instructions to the left and delete this text. Then, tell us what type boat you like! :-)

Post by zeb »

Her grin is worth all the plywood between here and wherethehellever you want to name.
Too True Jack,Shes getting really exited about getting to paddle Her own boat :D
hairymick
Design Reviewer

Post by hairymick »

Holy Smoke! Zeb,

You are a true Craftsman :D

The bar has been raised - again :shock: :D Beautiful work mate. I just love your breast hooks mate.
Regards,
Mick

JEMWATERCRAFT Swampgirl; Wadefish;Touring Pirogue;South Wind; P5 ;
Laker X 2, Sasquatch 16.5 T-V 15 Okwata 15:
Cobia 15 (under construction)
surfman

Post by surfman »

Holy smoke that is over the top. Are you going to hang this boat on the wall in your living room? Just kidding, that will definitely add a very nice personal touch, no doubt. :shock:
zeb

Post by zeb »

Cheers Mick,
like all my work it looks better in piccies from a distance!!!!
Are you going to hang this boat on the wall in your living room?
Nice place to build em but my wife just doesnt understand,told her id move t.v.,sofas to another room and sweep up when Ive done,even showed Her piccies of CCTYER s workshop!!! NO !!!! :cry:
Looks like it will have to go on the water :D and my Daughter is counting :lol:
all the best zeb
zeb

Post by zeb »

Hi All
got a littlebit more done :D
Lot of sanding to do, the epoxy/graphite also but nearly there :D
I havent weighed her but this boat is light!!
Both My Daughter and I are getting impatient to get her wet but the weather has been rubbish here :cry:
zeb

Post by zeb »

Nearly there!!!!!
Still got to sand here there and everywhere but shes going in the water tommorrow!!!!!!(if the bloody rain stops for five minutes)

ImageImageImage
All the best zeb n Ellie :D
surfman

Post by surfman »

That is really nice, good job. People will ooow and aaah that thing for sure.
Tight Lines, Steve
jem
Site Admin
Type of boat I like: Wooden

Post by jem »

Those are website pictures for sure!
-Matt. Designer.
Kayak Jack
Design Reviewer

Post by Kayak Jack »

Nice job, Zeb. You and Ellie are great folks. (C'mon, fess up. We know that SHE did most of that pretty work.)
Kayak Jack
Doing what you like is FREEDOM
Liking what you do is HAPPINESS
I spent most of my money on whiskey and women - and I'm afraid I just wasted the rest.