Building a Freedom Texas Style

Builder show and discuss their progress.
hairymick
Design Reviewer
Type of boat I like: <-- Please read instructions to the left and delete this text. Then, tell us what type boat you like! :-)

Post by hairymick »

Aahh, :D the comutor wouldn't allow the word A.N.A.L. it is the fin in the vicinity of the oriface where the body gets rid of waste.
Regards,
Mick

JEMWATERCRAFT Swampgirl; Wadefish;Touring Pirogue;South Wind; P5 ;
Laker X 2, Sasquatch 16.5 T-V 15 Okwata 15:
Cobia 15 (under construction)
tx river rat
Type of boat I like: <-- Please read instructions to the left and delete this text. Then, tell us what type boat you like! :-)

Post by tx river rat »

Nope no fin there
Ron
They fight hard and eat good.
tx river rat

Post by tx river rat »

Freedom Glassing
Sanded down and putting glass on the outside then on the inside. It will be a little different, glassing the hull all except the cockpit and putting fiberglass mat in that area, I want it rough so my feet don't slip as bad when there wet are muddy.
Putting in four bulk heads 1ft from the bow and 1ft from the stern these will be sealed and full of foam the bulkheads in front and behind cockpit are sealed and glassed ,I am going to put hatches in both the bigger compartments.
Sorry no pics of glassing
The braces at top of bulkheads is moulding for baseboard in a house it is tapered so glass goes over it better.
Glass should be dry so back to work
Ron