Rough water

Builder show and discuss their progress.
tx river rat
Type of boat I like: <-- Please read instructions to the left and delete this text. Then, tell us what type boat you like! :-)

Rough water

Post by tx river rat »

Matt
I got the Freedom in some high winds and waves on a lake this afternoon.
All I can say is she handled them very well a dry ride . did a little surfing had a blast with the waves and weather cocking wasn't a problem.
Ron
surfman
Type of boat I like: <-- Please read instructions to the left and delete this text. Then, tell us what type boat you like! :-)

Post by surfman »

Tex, I hope you are not one of the ones getting all that flooding over there. Are you keeping your feet dry?
Tight Lines, Steve
tx river rat

Post by tx river rat »

so far we are ok about 50 miles above us they are catching heck.
surfman

Post by surfman »

Yea I have seen the news that has got to be stressfull for you even if it is not happening to you.
Tight Lines, Steve
jem
Site Admin
Type of boat I like: Wooden

Post by jem »

Great to hear she's handling well for you. Even better to hear you're high and dry.
-Matt. Designer.
tx river rat

Post by tx river rat »

I appreciate the thoughts
Luckily the small town I live in is built on a pretty good hill so we should be ok We are about five miles from the Brazos but it would have to be up another 70 ft to get to us and if it gets that bad we all in trouble.
But it is pretty wet looked out my front door there was a mama duck and 4 babies swimming up the street and they all had PFD on.
Matt I don't know if there what you want but use any photos of my Freedom however you like.
Ron
jem
Site Admin
Type of boat I like: Wooden

Post by jem »

thanks. I'll be updating the builder galleries soon. Will get them in there eventually.
-Matt. Designer.