Prototype Bluefin 12; 12' fishing SOT

Builder show and discuss their progress.
zeb
Type of boat I like: <-- Please read instructions to the left and delete this text. Then, tell us what type boat you like! :-)

Post by zeb »

Beautiful work Scott,great to see You on the water 8)
All The Best
Zeb
_AL_
Type of boat I like: <-- Please read instructions to the left and delete this text. Then, tell us what type boat you like! :-)

Post by _AL_ »

You must be over the moon, The boat looks great. From the look on your daughters face, you'll be building another soon.
Congratulations mate. Enjoy it.

Al
hairymick
Design Reviewer

Post by hairymick »

Scott,

Congratulations mate! That is the prettiest sit on top kayak I have ever seen!! 8)

Beautiful job mate - stunning. She allways looked fast to me and to see you powering her through the water confirmed it.

Matt, Congratulations to you too mate. I really think you should list this one. There is a definate market out there for a very good SOT that is suitable for smaller people. I think this fits the bill and would prove very popular. :D
Regards,
Mick

JEMWATERCRAFT Swampgirl; Wadefish;Touring Pirogue;South Wind; P5 ;
Laker X 2, Sasquatch 16.5 T-V 15 Okwata 15:
Cobia 15 (under construction)
paddlepup

Post by paddlepup »

Scott,
Well done mate :D :D , the boat looks terrific both on and off the water. Congrats..........Great to hear that you are so happy with it too.

Better clear the shed out for the next one now :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cheers
Dave
scottrunnr

Post by scottrunnr »

Matt,
I agree with Mick. You did a fantastic job on this design! It is absolutely perfect! It's light, fast, stable, and tracks dead-on. My daughter handled her with ease and loves her. Smaller guys like me, women, and kids will find this a great boat.
jem
Site Admin
Type of boat I like: Wooden

Post by jem »

Yep, we'll be publishing that one soon enough.

Great job on the build. 8)
-Matt. Designer.
john the pom

Post by john the pom »

Bravo! Take a bow. Better take the rest of it as well. 8)
Oldsparkey
Design Reviewer
Type of boat I like: Wood boats .

Post by Oldsparkey »

If you go any faster then in this picture (I like that bow wake it is throwing) you will need a windshield on the front deck.

One beautiful fishing machine and fun boat. :D

Chuck.
Remember:
Amateurs built the Ark...... Professionals built the Titanic
Visit some fine paddlers at The Southern Paddler
Kayak Jack
Design Reviewer

Post by Kayak Jack »

He's towing his daughter on water skis here. She's out of the picture. :)

Scott - nice job. And, a tip of my hat to you for involving your daughter. The torch is being passed. Build those Father-Daughter bonds while you have the chance. Those roots will help here later when she has to develop wings, and fly away from Mom and Dad.
Kayak Jack
Doing what you like is FREEDOM
Liking what you do is HAPPINESS
I spent most of my money on whiskey and women - and I'm afraid I just wasted the rest.
scottrunnr

Post by scottrunnr »

Thank you all for the kind thoughts!