Tacking the seams:
I followed the instructions for this. I flipped the boat and put tape on the inside so the epoxy/wood flour mix would not come through the seam and make a mess. I used the blue masking tape. The wood flour came from the bag on my random orbital sander. I sifted it with a flour sifter before using it. I used a mix of cedar and pine.
I flipped it and added the epoxy/wood flour mix. I was very liberal on the hull panel. Although it looks messy on the side, I scraped the wood flour of the sides with a squeegy.
On the ends, I tacked the panels as I described above, but I didn't completely fill the gap flush with the front of the panels. After waiting over night, I pulled the stitches and fininshed the tacking. On the front and rear, I filled in the ends liberally and pushed strips of ash into the epoxy wood flour mix. I then wiped of the overflow, and held the strips in place with strips of tape until the epoxy cured. I forgot to take pictures of the process, but this is the end product
I then sanded off any that got onto the sides of hull and rounded the edges using my random orbital sander (creating evermore wood flour).
I then flipped the boat and applied masking tape to both sides of each seam. Then, using a spoon, I applied a woodflour/epoxy glue fillet on all the seams. After allowing it to set up for a little while, I cut strips of 4 oz cloth on a bias, and lightly pressed the strips into the fillet and wet them out with epoxy. I have no photos of this stage for some reason. However, several other people on this forum do it this way and have posted excellent photos of the technique.
The epoxy I have used for my last two boats has been the Marinepoxy from Duckworks. I have had really good luck with it and dealing with them. I have had no problems with blush. I buy the slow cure hardener. However, I met get a combination of slow and medium next time. I have also found that they have excellent prices on cloth and the shipping is reasonable.