HELP!!!!!!!!!Somethings growing........

Builder show and discuss their progress.
Kayak Jack
Design Reviewer
Type of boat I like: <-- Please read instructions to the left and delete this text. Then, tell us what type boat you like! :-)

Re: HELP!!!!!!!!!Somethings growing........

Post by Kayak Jack »

Momma is responsible for her own attitude, just like everybody else. That's just a manipulation technique. You can buy into it, or not.
Kayak Jack
Doing what you like is FREEDOM
Liking what you do is HAPPINESS
I spent most of my money on whiskey and women - and I'm afraid I just wasted the rest.
Oldsparkey
Design Reviewer
Type of boat I like: Wood boats .

Post by Oldsparkey »

Kayak Jack wrote:Momma is responsible for her own attitude, just like everybody else. That's just a manipulation technique. You can buy into it, or not.
Jack...

After being married to the same person for 44 years .... I have to disagree with you. Your idea and attitude is a lop sided situation that will only cause problems. Trust me , when mommy is happy then everyone is. That just makes the world go around and keeps folks married for ever so they can for fill there marriage vows made to each other and God. Marriage is a give and take , more give then take.

I'm Lucky , mommy is happy when I go camping or out in the woods , paddling , hunting or fishing or just farting around in the woods because she knows that is what I like and I am not home picking on her about what she is watching on the TV. That way we both get some relaxation and personal time.

She knew that when we got married that I was going to do just that , especially since we would not have a date during the hunting season unless she went with me.

Till one of us die , I will keep her happy so I can be happy which works both ways and I am not talking sexual but as in a really good , understand and soul partner friendship. Something some folks have a really bad time understanding.

Someone else that has that same feeling ... Between them and there life partner , even ole Mack falls in there.
As the Commandore ( Harry) liked to say , before his long time wife ( Elinore) passed away.... What ever the princess wants I get or do for her and Harry could in turn do what he wanted to do. They were married a lot longer then the wife and I have.

Might say one hand washes the other and it works really good between to understanding individuals. As I said . 44 years for the wife and I , looking forward to 44 more.

I apologize for being so long winded but I think marriage is a vow made in Heaven , with God between a man and women for there life time and nothing more or less. Just a life time when each person has to give and receive some understanding.

Chuck.
Remember:
Amateurs built the Ark...... Professionals built the Titanic
Visit some fine paddlers at The Southern Paddler
Bemm 52
Type of boat I like: <-- Please read instructions to the left and delete this text. Then, tell us what type boat you like! :-)

Post by Bemm 52 »

Oldsparkey wrote:
Kayak Jack wrote:Momma is responsible for her own attitude, just like everybody else. That's just a manipulation technique. You can buy into it, or not.
Jack...

After being married to the same person for 44 years .... I have to disagree with you. Your idea and attitude is a lop sided situation that will only cause problems. Trust me , when mommy is happy then everyone is. That just makes the world go around and keeps folks married for ever so they can for fill there marriage vows made to each other and God. Marriage is a give and take , more give then take.

I'm Lucky , mommy is happy when I go camping or out in the woods , paddling , hunting or fishing or just farting around in the woods because she knows that is what I like and I am not home picking on her about what she is watching on the TV. That way we both get some relaxation and personal time.

She knew that when we got married that I was going to do just that , especially since we would not have a date during the hunting season unless she went with me.

Till one of us die , I will keep her happy so I can be happy which works both ways and I am not talking sexual but as in a really good , understand and soul partner friendship. Something some folks have a really bad time understanding.

Someone else that has that same feeling ... Between them and there life partner , even ole Mack falls in there.
As the Commandore ( Harry) liked to say , before his long time wife ( Elinore) passed away.... What ever the princess wants I get or do for her and Harry could in turn do what he wanted to do. They were married a lot longer then the wife and I have.

Might say one hand washes the other and it works really good between to understanding individuals. As I said . 44 years for the wife and I , looking forward to 44 more.

I apologize for being so long winded but I think marriage is a vow made in Heaven , with God between a man and women for there life time and nothing more or less. Just a life time when each person has to give and receive some understanding.

Chuck.
Wow :shock: :shock: ...........You guys can go at it if you want.

Me.......... I just want to build a boat for someone I care about....... wether I call them SWMBO........ Bride....or.......Sheila is up to me..........I didn't expect this controversy

There thats my two bobs worth .........next I've got a lot of sanding to do. :) :twisted:

Cheers Paul
Tor

Post by Tor »

Quick post another pretty picture and distract them...

nice build.

Tor
Bemm 52

Post by Bemm 52 »

Good on ya.Tor........... you cracked me up :lol: :lol: :lol:
john the pom

Post by john the pom »

Well, there ya go! Learn something new everyday. I was under the impression that SWMBO meant "She who must be OBEDIENT" :P
jem
Site Admin
Type of boat I like: Wooden

Post by jem »

john the pom wrote:Well, there ya go! Learn something new everyday. I was under the impression that SWMBO meant "She who must be OBEDIENT" :P

SSHHHHHhhhhhh!

That's what it really means but we don't tell them that. Oh oh... wait a minute... there are ladies who build boats that visit this forum. The secret is out!

:P

I think for a marriage to be successful, both husband and wife switch between obeying and being obeyed.
-Matt. Designer.
LIGHT KEEPER'S KID
Type of boat I like: WADEFISH 15x32

Post by LIGHT KEEPER'S KID »

After 31 years of marriage let me say theres more to it than that :roll: :lol:

Mike
The wise man in the storm prays to God, not for safety from danger, but for deliverance from fear.
__Ralph Waldo Emerson
olsnappa

Post by olsnappa »

Tor wrote:Quick post another pretty picture and distract them...

nice build.

Tor
:lol: :lol: :lol:
John.
1 Cape Fear Sit In....a couple more planned
2 Laker 14's
1 Paddle board

"People who don't make mistakes don't make anything"
Oldsparkey
Design Reviewer
Type of boat I like: Wood boats .

Post by Oldsparkey »

olsnappa wrote:
Tor wrote:Quick post another pretty picture and distract them...

nice build.

Tor
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Let Me......... :D

Remember:
Amateurs built the Ark...... Professionals built the Titanic
Visit some fine paddlers at The Southern Paddler