I was happy to see them put the large breeders back so there would be more smaller ones for everyone to enjoy.
For my enjoyment I do love the fingerlings , the ones between 6 and 8 inches when cleaned and left whole like the Yankees do with trout , ( No heads ...left on .. Please) they are like having fried candy for a meal.
Builder show and discuss their progress.
- Design Reviewer
- Posts: 1272
- Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2004 11:08 am
- Type of boat I like: Wood boats .
- Location: Somewhere around Central Florida
Amateurs built the Ark...... Professionals built the Titanic
Visit some fine paddlers at The Southern Paddler
- Posts: 464
- Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:01 am
- Location: Portland, Oregon
Where is Mr. Freckles? By the way, beautiful boat.