Mr. Freckle's Ride / Wadefish 15'x32" Update 5/26

Builder show and discuss their progress.
LIGHT KEEPER'S KID
Type of boat I like: WADEFISH 15x32

Mr. Freckle's Ride / Wadefish 15'x32" Update 5/26

Post by LIGHT KEEPER'S KID »

He thinks I'm going to ride on this pile of boards :roll: Well as you all can see we have started the measuring and cut-out. And I noticed Mr. Freckles doesn't have any splinters but I do :roll: We also have sanded all parts and dry fitted the Cockpit. Next update will be the butt-jointing and glue-up on the cockpit. Must say all of Matt's plans have been right on the money :wink:

Mr. Freckles & Mike

Last edited by LIGHT KEEPER'S KID on Tue May 26, 2009 8:46 pm, edited 6 times in total.
The wise man in the storm prays to God, not for safety from danger, but for deliverance from fear.
__Ralph Waldo Emerson
jem
Site Admin
Type of boat I like: Wooden

Re: Mr. Freckle's Ride / Wadefish 15'x32"

Post by jem »

Mt. Freckle works fast!
-Matt. Designer.
tx river rat
Type of boat I like: <-- Please read instructions to the left and delete this text. Then, tell us what type boat you like! :-)

Post by tx river rat »

Looking good Mike
Ron
LIGHT KEEPER'S KID

Thanks guys,Mr Freckles realy does like wood :lol: just don't leave any good pieces were he can get at them :roll: He is the latest addition to family,he was the pick of the litter that my daughters dog had and we held him back to go to up-land birding school in summer he also is going to be my fishing buddy if I can keep him from eating the kayak :lol:

MR.FRECKLES AND MIKE
The wise man in the storm prays to God, not for safety from danger, but for deliverance from fear.
__Ralph Waldo Emerson
Darrells
Type of boat I like: <-- Please read instructions to the left and delete this text. Then, tell us what type boat you like! :-)

Post by Darrells »

Making good progress and looking good also.
Darrell Sykora
LIGHT KEEPER'S KID

Thanks,I'll have to say the cockpit will be some work to glass and install scuppers :!: I'll be sure to take lots of pics of cockpit build :!:

MR.Freckles & Mike
__Ralph Waldo Emerson
LIGHT KEEPER'S KID

Started the glue up on scuppers and cocpit framing,found a neet trick to gluing up the 1/4 round. Take a 1' 2x4 and put 2 screws in one end and put 1 screw in the other to put on the 1/4 round,works great :D Also cut half circles out of cockpit frame to allow one peice rods to fit in hull. Started the glue-up on the cockpit and tankwell panels as well as gluing the hull strips. Some minor trimming on panels but its going very well,but Mr. Freckles says he tired :roll: A dogs life :lol:

Mike

Last edited by LIGHT KEEPER'S KID on Sun May 03, 2009 3:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
__Ralph Waldo Emerson
jem
Site Admin
Type of boat I like: Wooden

Re: Mr. Freckle's Ride / Wadefish 15'x32" Update 2/26

Post by jem »

Very clean work!!
-Matt. Designer.
LIGHT KEEPER'S KID

Thanks Boss,trying to do the head bottle washer justice :wink: Going well thanks to Ron's mind becuse i lost mine a long time ago :lol:

Mike
__Ralph Waldo Emerson
OnkaBob

Post by OnkaBob »

Looking good Mike, although Mr Freckles appears to have had too many beers :lol: .

I really like the figure on the "good" side of your ply. What timber is it - some kind of maple?
Cheers, Bob

Laker 13 - christened and slimed (just).
Laker accessories underway.