Tandem SOT Build Log: Blue Fin

Builder show and discuss their progress.
scottrunnr
Type of boat I like: <-- Please read instructions to the left and delete this text. Then, tell us what type boat you like! :-)

Re: Tandem SOT Build Log: Blue Fin

Post by scottrunnr »

Matt,
Thank you for designing such a great boat! Your innovative ideas and support are amazing. I hope that other folks start building this tandem & the solo 12' fishing SOT's. They are wonderful boats!
olsnappa
Type of boat I like: <-- Please read instructions to the left and delete this text. Then, tell us what type boat you like! :-)

Post by olsnappa »

Scottrunnr........... :D
Congratulations! What a magnificent boat. Well done. :D :D
John.
1 Cape Fear Sit In....a couple more planned
2 Laker 14's
1 Paddle board

"People who don't make mistakes don't make anything"
craiggamesh

Post by craiggamesh »

Beautiful boat, I think I want one! 8)
Regards,

Craig
------------------------------------------------------
If I had more clamps, I could build more boats.
craiggamesh

Post by craiggamesh »

scottrunnr wrote:Matt,
Thank you for designing such a great boat! Your innovative ideas and support are amazing. I hope that other folks start building this tandem & the solo 12' fishing SOT's. They are wonderful boats!
Matt,

Now that we know they are great boats and have been properly tested, any thoughts about selling the plans for them?

I particularly like the tandem. It looks a lot like the Sabalo. I wouldn't be building anytime soon, but I think it would be a great craft to take my boys out into the deep blue with in a couple of years. Also, it would be great for crabbing. It could transport a lot of crab pots :) .
Regards,

Craig
jem
Site Admin
Type of boat I like: Wooden

Post by jem »

Working on setting up the plans for sale. Original was built from a kit so the drawings with dimensions need development.
-Matt. Designer.
craiggamesh

Post by craiggamesh »

Thanks. Still have the Sabalo and a canoe to finish. Also have to finish varnishing the Touring Pirogue and my kayak. Can't forget to finish the garden shed, remodel the kitchen............................................................ :shock:
Regards,

Craig