Stripped NorthWind

Builder show and discuss their progress.
Manjimike
Type of boat I like: <-- Please read instructions to the left and delete this text. Then, tell us what type boat you like! :-)

Re: Stripped NorthWind

Post by Manjimike »

Wow! wow! wow!!
rodot
Type of boat I like: Okwata kayak

Post by rodot »

A bewdy mate. Simply awesome.

Congradulations on a great build,
Roger
Okwata LC,
Northwind,
Quetico
PiratePete
Type of boat I like: Wadefish + Mirarge Drive.

Post by PiratePete »

I showed my wife those lovely pics & all she said to me was "NO YOUR NOT" :cry: :cry: :cry:
surfman
Type of boat I like: <-- Please read instructions to the left and delete this text. Then, tell us what type boat you like! :-)

Post by surfman »

That looks pretty freaking slick. It might tempt me into building another one just for the heck of it, just beautiful.
Tight Lines, Steve
Darrells

Post by Darrells »

I just can not get over how stable this boat is, how well it paddles and how much gear it will haul. I can't imagine needing another boat for anything. Good thing I enjoy building them or I might be finished.
Darrell Sykora
Darrells

Post by Darrells »

Quick update. After sanding half the fiberglass off of the hull and replacing it during the build I thought I had the problem fixed. Turns out several more places turned loose on the original fiberglass. I have spent the last month or so sanding the hull down to wood and now have new glass installed with two fill coats. It won't be too long now and she'll be back on the water. Will post pics later. need to get this wrapped so I can start my wifes new boat before she bugs me to death about it.
Darrell Sykora