Planning ahead - one for the Mrs.

Info about our Products and Services
CrkdLtr
Type of boat I like: Pirogue

Planning ahead - one for the Mrs.

Post by CrkdLtr »

Upon completion of the pirogue for myself I want to build a Kayak or Canoe for the Mrs to join me fishing. I'll spare the details but I would need her vessel to accommodate her lack of grace, forgiving enough to not capsize and seating area of 30 - 34" or wider :oops: Suggestions?
jem
Site Admin
Type of boat I like: Wooden

Re: Planning ahead - one for the Mrs.

Post by jem »

CrkdLtr wrote:Upon completion of the pirogue for myself I want to build a Kayak or Canoe for the Mrs to join me fishing. I'll spare the details but I would need her vessel to accommodate her lack of grace, forgiving enough to not capsize and seating area of 30 - 34" or wider :oops: Suggestions?

:lol:

A tandem or solo? Keep in mind many husbands get a tandem for number of people in the canoe but the paddling effort is still solo.
-Matt. Designer.
CrkdLtr
Type of boat I like: Pirogue

Post by CrkdLtr »

jem wrote:
CrkdLtr wrote:Upon completion of the pirogue for myself I want to build a Kayak or Canoe for the Mrs to join me fishing. I'll spare the details but I would need her vessel to accommodate her lack of grace, forgiving enough to not capsize and seating area of 30 - 34" or wider :oops: Suggestions?

:lol:

A tandem or solo? Keep in mind many husbands get a tandem for number of people in the canoe but the paddling effort is still solo.
Solo.
hairymick
Design Reviewer
Type of boat I like: <-- Please read instructions to the left and delete this text. Then, tell us what type boat you like! :-)

Post by hairymick »

Have a look at the Touring Pirogue-TV and also my build thread re Jodie's Boat mate.

Might suit.
Regards,
Mick

JEMWATERCRAFT Swampgirl; Wadefish;Touring Pirogue;South Wind; P5 ;
Laker X 2, Sasquatch 16.5 T-V 15 Okwata 15:
Cobia 15 (under construction)