Downloadable plans

Info about our Products and Services
Rafacacho
Type of boat I like: Kayaks and center console

Downloadable plans

Post by Rafacacho »

Hi, I sent a couple of emails without answer. I am looking for downloadable plans on the SOT kayaks, like sabalo, wadefish. I live in Argentina and I prefer to print them myself, the printed plans will never arrive.
Is it possible?

Thanks.
jem
Site Admin
Type of boat I like: Wooden

Re: Downloadable plans

Post by jem »

There's several full scale patterns that come with the plans. Plus pdf plans are easily passed around. That's why I'm hesitant so send .pdf's or .dxf's of my plans.
-Matt. Designer.
Rafacacho

Post by Rafacacho »

Nowadays scanning a large piece of paper is not a big deal either, but I get your point. Unfortunately shipping to my country will take a couple months and then is going to get lost at customs, I know first hand.

If you are willing to make an exception, please send me a pm or email.

Thanks!

Rafa
Rafacacho

Post by Rafacacho »

I have just order the plans for the narrow Wadefish . I really hope I can get them.
Shipping via Fedex or usps will help a lot if thats possible because the courier takes care of the package all the time. On the other hand UPS delivers it to our post office. I can pay the difference if there is any.
Rafacacho

Post by Rafacacho »

It took 15 days to get the plans delivered ( I am in Argentina) . I am amazed. Thanks. I ' ll start a builder log tread.