landing craft and adventuring boat

Area for ideas about designs you want to see. Guests welcome to post!
Boatplans.dk
Design Reviewer
Type of boat I like: <-- Please read instructions to the left and delete this text. Then, tell us what type boat you like! :-)

Post by Boatplans.dk »

Hi,

Thank you for your order.

I am sorry but I have tried contacting you by email several times. The emails were all returned with the message: User mailbox exceeds allowed size. Therefore I haven't been able to sent you the order confirmation email with the download link.

Please try check your mailbox size or write me an email from another email address, and I will of course sent you the download link right away.
Morten Olesen - Boatplans.dk
Blog: http://BoatBuildingArticles.com/

Check out my author page at Amazon and browse for boat building books: http://www.boatplans.dk/news.asp?news=amazon
jem
Site Admin
Type of boat I like: Wooden

Post by jem »

If I can help on either end, just let me know.
-Matt. Designer.
Kansas Volunteer

Post by Kansas Volunteer »

I don't know why my mailboxes would be too full for the download. They are pretty empty. I just got a phone call from a mate in OZ and he says his e-mails have been bouncing back, too. I'll see what I can do on this end. If anyone has any advice, let me know.

My impression at the Boatplans.dk site is that the down load would be almost automatic. I've ordered plans for other things that way and received the plans within minutes. It wasn't obvious that a real person would have to intervene.
Kansas Volunteer

How many kilobytes in size are the Ozark float boat plans? I'll reset my mail boxes to accommodate larger file sizes, maybe that will help some.
dawallace45
Type of boat I like: <-- Please read instructions to the left and delete this text. Then, tell us what type boat you like! :-)

Post by dawallace45 »

Just rang Dave a hour ago and told him of his problem and he just sent me a message to try and send again but his mailbox is still bouncing , so Dave you still have a problem

David
Kansas Volunteer

Dave, I'm getting e-mail from within the USA, but apparently not from outside. People outside the US seem to be reciving mine OK. Got any ideas?
dawallace45

Post by dawallace45 »

Dave

No , no idea , still just getting the same message " User mailbox exceeds allowed size "

It can't be the size as the last email I sent you was only 7kb

You will have to talk to your ITP

David
jem
Site Admin
Type of boat I like: Wooden

Post by jem »

Morten,

you could send him a link via Private Message.
-Matt. Designer.
Kansas Volunteer

I'll try the PM route, that hadn't occured to me. I did call the ISP and had both of my mail boxes there emptied. There weren't a lot to dispose of. I use Eudora as my e-mail program and it functions differently than Outlook Express, perhaps that is a problem, although it never to my knowledge has been before.
Kansas Volunteer

I got the overloaded mailbox problem solved with the help of my ISP, and now have the plans for the Ozarks boat downloaded. It was a bit confusing to me, not qute like other plan downloads I've done.

I'm not sure why I had the e-mail log jam, as my settings are not to leave e-mail on the ISP. there's a glitch somewhere.

Anyway, I now know that Boatplans.dk was functioning properly and not thrying to rip me off.

One thing that shaped my initial opinion was that the web site implies down loads are done automatically. I was unaware that a real person, Morten, had to be directly involved in the downloading process

Anyway, I'm basically satisfied with the plans, and as soon as I get enough printer paper on hand will go ahead an print out everything and see where it leads me.