SABALO BUILD

Builder show and discuss their progress.
Bemm 52
Type of boat I like: <-- Please read instructions to the left and delete this text. Then, tell us what type boat you like! :-)

SABALO BUILD

Post by Bemm 52 »

Started cutting out today
could some one explain how to post pictures please :(
jem
Site Admin
Type of boat I like: Wooden

Post by jem »

go to a photo hosting site. I like to use www.photobucket.com . Sign up for a free account and upload you pictures.

Once you upload the pictures, they will provide a web link code under each picture in your album.

Copy and paste that link here. If the link doesn't show the picture properly, just leave it posted and one of the moderators or I will fix it for you. :)
-Matt. Designer.
Bemm 52
Type of boat I like: <-- Please read instructions to the left and delete this text. Then, tell us what type boat you like! :-)

Post by Bemm 52 »

Thanks Matt will try that :oops:
Bemm 52

Post by Bemm 52 »

Making a start
some progress
Bemm 52

Post by Bemm 52 »

Some progress
terryinGa

Post by terryinGa »

Are those 2 Toto's I see hanging from your ceiling?

Terry
Bemm 52

Post by Bemm 52 »

They sure are............ :lol:
terryinGa

Post by terryinGa »

Thought So!!!

So far it is my first and only build. Really enjoy it but really look forward to building one of Matt's boats. Haven't decided yet which one but leaning toward the pirogue tv, southwind 15. Kind of hooked on the "Double Paddle Canoe" concept which I thing the Southwind fits to a tee.

I use my Toto mostly for fishing in our slow moving rivers and creeks as well as down in the coastal flats every now and then. I added a front deck cause wind was a problem, it helps some what and modified behind my seat for a storage bin instead of the old milk crate thingy that was inspired by hairy mick on one of his laker builds I think.

Don't want to post pics on Matts site but you can see it here. http://picasaweb.google.com/togarrett/Kayak
Bemm 52

Post by Bemm 52 »

Does any one know the waterline height of Sabalo fully loaded?
Cheers Paul
Bemm 52

Post by Bemm 52 »

Or how far cockpit is above waterline at lowest points I know weight plays a part but just a guide line would do
Thjanks Paul