Paddle Paddle Paddle

Ask your questions here. Guests welcome to post!
bearridge

Paddle Paddle Paddle

Post by bearridge »

Friend Matt,

What a swell forum! It aint a lotta room fer much cept plans 'n buildin' boats. I reckon its a lotta wierdos out there who jest aint interested in grits 'n Zatarains. :wink:

I dont figger it will do no harm ta carve out a fun section like the Sparkanator done. Folks aint likely ta build homemade boats if they dont see the fun in paddlin' 'em. How bout a trip reports section where folks tell how much fun they had........with pichurs?

Remember when Chief Ten Bears wuz talkin' ta Josey?

It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... and death. It shall be life.

Paddlin' iz the high life. The fun of paddlin' drives the boat buildin' engine.

good luck 'n best regards,

bearridge
sideways bound
bearridge

Post by bearridge »

Friend Matt,

I reckon ya kin jest send folks back over ta the High Sheriff....so they kin learn why it iz fun ta have a boat? When we git through with 'em, they'll be beatin' down yer door fer the facts....jest the facts. [Sounds like Jack Webb, dont it?]

regards,

bearridge

Better a cruel truth than a comfortable delusion. Edward Abbey
jem
Site Admin
Type of boat I like: Wooden

Post by jem »

lol....glad to have ya Bear.
-Matt. Designer.