A Laker for the Goat!

Builder show and discuss their progress.
Goats

Post by Goats »

We have been married for six years. My favorite phrase is "yes dear" and she already knows that I am not listening. Oh well, some things are universal. :wink:
I was a fish in another life!
LEE SCHNEIDERMANN
Type of boat I like: <-- Please read instructions to the left and delete this text. Then, tell us what type boat you like! :-)

Post by LEE SCHNEIDERMANN »

Goats wrote:We have been married for six years. My favorite phrase is "yes dear" and she already knows that I am not listening. Oh well, some things are universal. :wink:
Yes Gentlemen, it's true. We could all trade wives and none of US would be the wiser!

Lee
There are three kinds of people in this world.
Those who can do math, and those who can't.
Goats

Post by Goats »

If your wives cook, I would DEFINITELY know if we traded!!! :shock: :shock: :lol:
LEE SCHNEIDERMANN
Type of boat I like: <-- Please read instructions to the left and delete this text. Then, tell us what type boat you like! :-)

Post by LEE SCHNEIDERMANN »

Goats wrote:If your wives cook, I would DEFINITELY know if we traded!!! :shock: :shock: :lol:
You got me there! Sue managed to pack on 5lbs a year on me till this year. Started out at 175# and twenty-three years later I managed to get "down" to 225#. 50 lbs aint bad after 23 years of her cookin'!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lee
There are three kinds of people in this world.
Those who can do math, and those who can't.
CapricornCoast
Type of boat I like: Laker 13

Re: A Laker for the Goat!

Post by CapricornCoast »

So how is it progressing???
Living in The 70s Image[/URL]
/img]color]
Goats

Post by Goats »

It is on the back burner for a while. :cry: Put it in the barn for the winter. Now I have our first child on the way! :D Gonna try to get it back out in a few days. I'm ready to go fishing.
OnkaBob

Post by OnkaBob »

Goats wrote:Now I have our first child on the way! :D
Yep, you definitely need to finish it so you can get started on a new Buccaneer for the young'un :D
Cheers, Bob

Laker 13 - christened and slimed (just).
Laker accessories underway.
Goats

Post by Goats »

Good thinkin!! Now I have an excuse to build another one. The laker is definitely back on the front burner. Just got to stay behind be the changing table. :D If I don't finish that I don't think I will have to worry about finishing the yak!! :shock: