Another Sabalo.....

Builder show and discuss their progress.
craiggamesh
Type of boat I like: <-- Please read instructions to the left and delete this text. Then, tell us what type boat you like! :-)

Re: Another Sabalo.....

Post by craiggamesh »

Paul, or anyone else that may be interested. Here is a link to the site for the plans and instructions for building a Greenland paddle. http://www.qajaqusa.org/QK/makegreen2.pdf
Regards,

Craig
------------------------------------------------------
If I had more clamps, I could build more boats.
Bemm 52
Type of boat I like: <-- Please read instructions to the left and delete this text. Then, tell us what type boat you like! :-)

Post by Bemm 52 »

TA :D .........will keep my eyes open for a suitable piece of timber and give it a go
craiggamesh

Post by craiggamesh »

Well, I was putting the 6 oz football shaped cloth on the bottom of this today
and I had a little resin left that was starting to gel and I realized I had not yet glued on the little wooden "frog eyes" for my rudder cables. So, here are the last pieces finally glued on the Sabalo.
Now all that is left is the sanding and varnish. :cry:

Here she is all rigged for fishing waiting to go in her spot on my newly made Kayak trailer rack.
I built the rack because I found it to be an easier storage solution than hanging them up. I just back up, hook up, and go. No more lifting over my head. Plus, when I need to use the garage for something, like building another boat, I can just move the trailer and boats out by hand.
Regards,

Craig
------------------------------------------------------
If I had more clamps, I could build more boats.