I wish....

Area for ideas about designs you want to see. Guests welcome to post!
i smell smoke
Type of boat I like: <-- Please read instructions to the left and delete this text. Then, tell us what type boat you like! :-)

Re: I wish....

Post by i smell smoke »

ok when is thanks giving , i might have to hold off on my next build until then .
i was going to start the next one as soon as the swamp girl has been wet , only because of build space.
Phishtech
Type of boat I like: Laker Okwata TV 15-29

Post by Phishtech »

Hey, Chuck, Ron, I'm sorry if I came off as too strong in my opinion (to put it mildly) of longer vs. shorter. We all know they each have pro's and con's. I apologize for ruffling feathers, as a member of the "old geezer" club I sometimes let things get under my skin when it shouldn't. I am sorry and offer a public apology to you and Chuck for me being such a jerk.

Phishtech
tx river rat
Type of boat I like: <-- Please read instructions to the left and delete this text. Then, tell us what type boat you like! :-)

Post by tx river rat »

No problem Phish,
Ron
Oldsparkey
Design Reviewer
Type of boat I like: Wood boats .

Post by Oldsparkey »

Phishtech wrote: I apologize for ruffling feathers, as a member of the "old geezer" club I sometimes let things get under my skin when it shouldn't. I am sorry and offer a public apology to you for me being such a jerk.

Phishtech
May I use what you said since it is way better then anything I could say. Did a slight editing on the names.

Chuck.
Remember:
Amateurs built the Ark...... Professionals built the Titanic
Visit some fine paddlers at The Southern Paddler
Phishtech
Type of boat I like: Laker Okwata TV 15-29

Post by Phishtech »

Oldsparkey wrote:
Phishtech wrote: I apologize for ruffling feathers, as a member of the "old geezer" club I sometimes let things get under my skin when it shouldn't. I am sorry and offer a public apology to you for me being such a jerk.

Phishtech
May I use what you said since it is way better then anything I could say. Did a slight editing on the names.

Chuck.
Feel free to use it any way you want. Phish