what's happening????

Ask your questions here. Guests welcome to post!
Darrells
Type of boat I like: <-- Please read instructions to the left and delete this text. Then, tell us what type boat you like! :-)

Re: what's happening????

Post by Darrells »

jem wrote:
goanywhere wrote:I am soon to start my Sabalo build. I have been posting on the builder log as I build my outrigger pontoons, but only a little project, hardly exciting for anybody but me.
I disagree!!

me too.
Darrell Sykora
olsnappa
Type of boat I like: <-- Please read instructions to the left and delete this text. Then, tell us what type boat you like! :-)

Re: what's happening????

Post by olsnappa »

Cridge....... I guess there's all sorts of reasons people go quiet or slow up on builds.
I log in about once a week to keep up to date and I've also noticed it quiet.
I have a paddle board build that's stalled for a range of reasons. Lack of space for awhile but also because life's thrown me a few "curve balls" (to use an Americanism for our friends "over there") in the past six months or so. It's forced a shift of focus and priorities.
Definitely haven't lost the enthusiasm and am looking forward to finishing the board off and continuing with about half a dozen other builds I've been planning :D
I guess I'm saying, life gets complicated sometimes and other things get in the way.....sad as it is! :?
John.
1 Cape Fear Sit In....a couple more planned
2 Laker 14's
1 Paddle board

"People who don't make mistakes don't make anything"