BTB

Area for ideas about designs you want to see. Guests welcome to post!
Kayak Jack
Design Reviewer
Type of boat I like: <-- Please read instructions to the left and delete this text. Then, tell us what type boat you like! :-)

Re: BTB

Post by Kayak Jack »

hairymick wrote:... Only problem was that after about the first 15 or so beers, darn boat seems to get unstable. I just don't understand it.
It's a design flaw that allows the CG to wobble around in the weight and balance locker just aft of the fuel tanks. Matt has a fix coming out in the Diesel driven, stern wheeler models.
Kayak Jack
Doing what you like is FREEDOM
Liking what you do is HAPPINESS
I spent most of my money on whiskey and women - and I'm afraid I just wasted the rest.
Jimmy W
Type of boat I like: <-- Please read instructions to the left and delete this text. Then, tell us what type boat you like! :-)

Post by Jimmy W »

Kayak Jack wrote:Matt has a fix coming out in the Diesel driven, stern wheeler models.
Will there be a steam option so that we can just pick up twigs and sticks and driftwood to power it?
jem
Site Admin
Type of boat I like: Wooden

Post by jem »

hydro-powered.
-Matt. Designer.
LIGHT KEEPER'S KID
Type of boat I like: WADEFISH 15x32

Post by LIGHT KEEPER'S KID »

Well i like to see diesel model,I'm an old diesel mechanic :lol: :lol: :lol:
The wise man in the storm prays to God, not for safety from danger, but for deliverance from fear.
__Ralph Waldo Emerson
Darrells

Post by Darrells »

Matt,
I have an Malibu X-Factor. Do you still want some measurements? If so tell me what you want and be happy to go out and get you some measurements,
Darrell Sykora
BigMal
Type of boat I like: Wadefish 15-32

Post by BigMal »

I know this is an old topic, but if you need any info from the Cobra FnD, let me know ... I have one that will soon become surpls to requirements (just as soon as I finish my Wadefish)
"Life is measured in achievement, not in years alone" Bruce McLaren