I'm look'n for a Gheenoe type power boat

Ask your questions here. Guests welcome to post!
Chalk
Design Reviewer
Type of boat I like: <-- Please read instructions to the left and delete this text. Then, tell us what type boat you like! :-)

I'm look'n for a Gheenoe type power boat

Post by Chalk »

For a gheenoe type boat....something in a 16' and a small outboard...Can you hook a brother up?...... 8) :mrgreen:
Eat.Sleep.Fish[Be the Fish]
jem
Site Admin
Type of boat I like: Wooden

Post by jem »

lol...you're starting trouble Chalk.

I'm looking for a brave prototype builder. Anyone hook me up?
-Matt. Designer.
Chalk
Design Reviewer
Type of boat I like: <-- Please read instructions to the left and delete this text. Then, tell us what type boat you like! :-)

Post by Chalk »

I know this guy that drinks alot and has bad credit, will he do? :wink: :lol: :lol:
jem
Site Admin

Post by jem »

Update:

The Gheenoe-like power boat... gonna call it the Buccaneer X-treme... is almost complete. Will take up to a 15hp outboard but a 10 hp will push it plenty fast even fully loaded.

Since it's my first power boat, I'm sending the plans to Chalk, who is a very experienced and talented boat builder (when he's sober and on his medication :P ) . Chalk well deserves the title of codesigner for this model. He'll help work out any bugs in building instructions. I've spent about 4x time the amount of time I do on other designs. I think it'll build real nice.

I write the building instructions to where I think they are very clear. But becasue I'm the designer, I sometimes miss a step or make a task not as clear as it could be. That's where I'm counting on Chalk and another builder in GA to help out. I don't list the details of my GA builder because I haven't asked him if it's ok to do so.

If you truly msut have these plans to start building ASAP, then please contact me and we'll work something out at a discounted price since they are still at prototype/rough draft stage.
-Matt. Designer.
Oldsparkey
Design Reviewer
Type of boat I like: Wood boats .

Post by Oldsparkey »

Chalk wrote:I know this guy that drinks alot and has bad credit, will he do? :wink: :lol: :lol:
Darn and I thought I keep my credit rating up where it should be. :lol: :lol:

Thinking about it ..... it has to be someone else since I don't know Chalk , Now if Matt would of said it. :wink:

Chuck.
Remember:
Amateurs built the Ark...... Professionals built the Titanic
Visit some fine paddlers at The Southern Paddler
Chalk
Design Reviewer

Post by Chalk »

Any status Matt......My email is down, has been for a day or two...... 8)
jem
Site Admin

Post by jem »

Got the Sabalo published finally and a production mold plug design finished. Those 2 projects were very time consuming.

Will start printing the ream of drawings for the Buc X-treme today.

Hope you like drawing and cutting. :shock:
-Matt. Designer.
Chalk
Design Reviewer

Post by Chalk »

JEM wrote:Hope you like drawing and cutting. :shock:
Beats moving..... :lol:
Chalk
Design Reviewer

Post by Chalk »

Got'm....I'll start my edit list tomorrow :shock: :lol: ......There was no plywood or epoxy in the box either :roll: :wink:
Chalk
Design Reviewer

Post by Chalk »

Did you get my email...hmmmm?