Paddle Boarding Fun!

Share your photos of outing with your boat!
neon14
Type of boat I like: SUP hybrid kayak

Paddle Boarding Fun!

Post by neon14 »

Me just being silly on the Jem Paddleboard last weekend after the wife and I went fishing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vRr-up5-p8

Dont know exactly why I like to do this, its kind of fun I guess. It usually results in me going swimming :lol:
zeb
Type of boat I like: <-- Please read instructions to the left and delete this text. Then, tell us what type boat you like! :-)

Re: Paddle Boarding Fun!

Post by zeb »

Looks like good fun!!!!! 8)
All The Best
Zeb
Oldsparkey
Design Reviewer
Type of boat I like: Wood boats .

Post by Oldsparkey »

It sure looked like he was having a good time and it reminded me of an old saying....
"Blessed are they who go in circles for they shall be known as Big Wheels" :lol: :lol: :lol:
Remember:
Amateurs built the Ark...... Professionals built the Titanic
Visit some fine paddlers at The Southern Paddler
BBSig
Type of boat I like: SOT Kayak

Post by BBSig »

That's pretty good that it still balances good with you on the back end. Where you fishing from the board? If so, how well does it do for a fishing rig and would you recommend it for short fishing trips or could you outfit it for a long haul?
Barry
neon14
Type of boat I like: SUP hybrid kayak

Post by neon14 »

I use it fishing. Its nice because you can see so well standing up. I sometimes take a crate with a wooden lid and use it as a chair. Or just take a lawn chair :lol: The spot I usually fish is about a 3 mile round trip and thats no problem as long as its not windy. Your body standing up in that thing acts like a sail. So if its a windy day I will take the SOT. As far as a long haul, as long as its not to windy. Can put a lot of stuff on it because its a big flat 14 foot long deck. I usually wind up hauling everybody's crap around. My longest trip down river was about 7 miles, pretty good workout.