Relaxing day

Share your photos of outing with your boat!
Kayak Jack
Design Reviewer
Type of boat I like: <-- Please read instructions to the left and delete this text. Then, tell us what type boat you like! :-)

Post by Kayak Jack »

WTH did he say????

John, YOU, of all people, are supposed to speak English on here. You and Zeb can't be talking no wind code, like Navajo types.
Kayak Jack
Doing what you like is FREEDOM
Liking what you do is HAPPINESS
I spent most of my money on whiskey and women - and I'm afraid I just wasted the rest.
zeb
Type of boat I like: <-- Please read instructions to the left and delete this text. Then, tell us what type boat you like! :-)

Post by zeb »

Note to Mrs Zeb.
Howay hinnie gan doon the off license f' some broo nale ah've some boats to build.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Wheyeye man :lol:
WTH did he say????

John, YOU, of all people, are supposed to speak English on here. You and Zeb can't be talking no wind code, like Navajo types.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:Ya at Teeh
All The Best
Zeb
Kayak Jack
Design Reviewer

Post by Kayak Jack »

Slanglish, ehh?

Two American teenagers meet.

"Jeet?

"No, jew?"

Xlation: "Did you eat? "No. Did you?"
Kayak Jack
I spent most of my money on whiskey and women - and I'm afraid I just wasted the rest.
hairymick
Design Reviewer

Post by hairymick »

Note to Mrs Zeb.
Howay hinnie gan doon the off license f' some broo nale ah've some boats to build
:lol: :lol:

Jack, this is my translation,

"Goodbye Honey. I'm going down to the pub (bar) for some beer. I've got some boat to build"

Bloody mad Pommies :lol: :lol: :lol:

There are a couple of staff from the North East of England at my work. It has taken me nearly two years to work out what they are saying. :shock: :lol:

Zeb, Your lovely wife is going to love HER Laker mate. They are real easy to build. I am betting that the FIRST Laker you build really does become hers. 8)

Oh yeah, OUTSTANDING hijack guys. :lol: I'm impressed. 8) :D
Regards,
Mick

JEMWATERCRAFT Swampgirl; Wadefish;Touring Pirogue;South Wind; P5 ;
Laker X 2, Sasquatch 16.5 T-V 15 Okwata 15:
Cobia 15 (under construction)
Kayak Jack
Design Reviewer

Post by Kayak Jack »

hairymick wrote:Oh yeah, OUTSTANDING hijack guys. :lol: I'm impressed. 8) :D
We're getting good in our old age, ehh?
Kayak Jack
john the pom

Post by john the pom »

Close but not quite a full cigar Mick.
What you have to realise is that Zeb is a Geordie. Custom in that part of the world would dictate that Itsa given that he would, SEND his wife to the pub for HIS beer (usally before she's mowed the grass and cleaned the car, windows and cooked dinner), besides he's gonna be busy building boats :) .
Translation follows:
Howay = Away with you! Hinnie = honey, gan = Go! (imperative) The rest was by and large correct. :wink:
hairymick
Design Reviewer

Post by hairymick »

Thanks mate.

English women actually put up with that? :shock: :D

Bloody hell, Miss Robin would come up swinging. Little bugger can punch like a middleweight and kick like a mule.

First thing I would know, I would be picking myself up off the floor wondering WTH hit me. :lol:

Fiery bloody red heads - gotta love em.
Regards,
Mick

JEMWATERCRAFT Swampgirl; Wadefish;Touring Pirogue;South Wind; P5 ;
Laker X 2, Sasquatch 16.5 T-V 15 Okwata 15:
Cobia 15 (under construction)
john the pom

Post by john the pom »

Don't all women?
zeb

Post by zeb »

[img][img]http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o250 ... estone.jpg[/img][/img]
Don't all women?
YES!!!
All The Best
Zeb
tx river rat

Post by tx river rat »

I have to agree with Mick ,Texas women would not even get u a marker Zeb
Ron