Your Buddy's Secret Spot

Share your photos of outing with your boat!
tx river rat
Type of boat I like: <-- Please read instructions to the left and delete this text. Then, tell us what type boat you like! :-)

Re: Your Buddy's Secret Spot

Post by tx river rat »

Darrel and I were discussing this today. I was amazed at the difference in the answers from this forum compared to another forum we are both on.
Here It is respect your buddies wishes on the other forum it is thats my spot now.
Darrel and I share a lot of special spots and there are a couple I ask him to keep to himself and I do the same about a couple of his honey holes.
Ron
Phishtech
Type of boat I like: Laker Okwata TV 15-29

Post by Phishtech »

I'm sometimes allowed to accompany other people from another forum to their secret spots. I get the invites because they know from experience I'll never divulge where they are. Even if I take pics and post a report on the forum, I make sure there are no landmarks in the background that would give that spot away, and I generalize about the trip and won't even say where we launched. There is plenty of water to fish, but there are places within that water that hold more fish because of structure, depth, etc. These people work hard to find them and I'd feel the same way about my honey holes.
Darrells
Type of boat I like: <-- Please read instructions to the left and delete this text. Then, tell us what type boat you like! :-)

Post by Darrells »

Like Ron said above, There is a world of difference in this forum and the other. Matt you have a most respectful group here.
Darrell Sykora