Transom and temp front frame

Ask your questions here. Guests welcome to post!
IanS
Type of boat I like: Sabalo 15

Transom and temp front frame

Post by IanS »

Matt,

Where or how do I find accurate transom and temp frames dimensions? Kinda thought the main frame would suffice but seems the profile and dimensions differ. Transom I could pencil out after the hull is stitched and glassed. But the main temp frame and the small frame frame (I dont have drawings with me as I write this from the only internet connection on the island)--thus mention a smaller temp frame.... and have searched for temp frame dimensions and at a loss. :?

Please advise. So far all is cool....parts cut, epoxy sourced in Manila...just the temp frame etc and I can start assembly process.

Thanks Matt. Happy New year and much success for 2016.

Ian S
jem
Site Admin
Type of boat I like: Wooden

Re: Transom and temp front frame

Post by jem »

IanS wrote:Matt,

Where or how do I find accurate transom and temp frames dimensions? Kinda thought the main frame would suffice but seems the profile and dimensions differ. Transom I could pencil out after the hull is stitched and glassed. But the main temp frame and the small frame frame (I dont have drawings with me as I write this from the only internet connection on the island)--thus mention a smaller temp frame.... and have searched for temp frame dimensions and at a loss. :?

Please advise. So far all is cool....parts cut, epoxy sourced in Manila...just the temp frame etc and I can start assembly process.

Thanks Matt. Happy New year and much success for 2016.

Ian S
I answered in the other forum post you made but I'll repeat: It's in the 11x17 drawing packet. Drawing labeled "misc"
-Matt. Designer.